What is colloidal platinum?
When the metal platin is divided into tiny particles (size from 1 to 100 nanometry) and dispersed in the liquid, the product becomes a colloidal plate. These are extremely small energy-charged particles. Thanks to its size it is possible to achieve even the most distant places in the body.
Strong warrior in treatment with cancer.
Platinum (PT) is considered to be a very important metal in the treatment of cancer, used in chemotherapy to combat various types. Studies have been found, for example, that platinum dispersed in water (colloidal) is very effective against forming cells of human-language cancers.
Promotes the breakdown of cancer cells without undesirable side effects. It also acts as a regeneratively based DNA structure.
Natural Skin rejuvenator.
As a catalyst, it stimulates biochemical processes in the body (stimulates synthetic, oxidative, respiratory, circulatory, digestive and secretive processes). Neutralizes free radicals that are responsible for aging.
The loss of copper and zinc causes redoxan imbalance as it leads to excessive formation of superoxide, resulting in various processes related to aging, including skin atrophy. Nanoparticles of noble metals such as the nanoparticles of the deck (Pd) and platinum (Pt) are considered as antioxidants because of their strong catalytic (degradation of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen) activity. These metals help with their properties for visible skin rejuvenation.
Platinum also has strong cleansing effects and is suitable for skin recleaning after the makeup is removed. It is also recommended as a substrate prior to the use of colloidal gold – allowing better penetration of nanoparticles into deeper layers of the skin.
Pt has a strong dermatological effect and excellent antibacterial properties. It is also effective in low concentrations.
Activator of the brain function.
Platinum promotes tissue regeneration. It is thought to improve electrical transmission through the synapses of the brain, leading to improved memory, increased mental acuity and improved regeneration of neurological tissues.
Studies and studies (also from the workshop of large pharmaceutical companies) have identified and a number of users worldwide have confirmed the usefulness of colloidal platinum in general, in a number of applications.
External Application Application
- Helps in the treatment of acne (increases the effect in combination with colloidal silver and gold)
- Reduces swelling of the face and the cam under the eyes
- Premature aging of the skin, brightens it up
- Alleviates changes in skin discoling after skin disease
- Helps treat psoriasis
- Cleans and regenerates skin
- Improves skin condition and elasticity
- Helps to reduce the number of fine wrinkles
Use in internal applications
- Promotes cleansing of the organism and deprives toxins
- Increases attention and concentration
- Improves the sharpness of mind
- Helps regeneration of the tissues of the heart, thyroid gland and organs of the entire endocrine system
- Brings quiet dreams
- Supports DNA cell repair
- Increases libido in both men and women
- Improves the conditions in the Climacloin
- Helps relieve stress, anxiety depression, has a soothing effect
- Supports brain function, improves creativity and memory
- No undesirable side effects have been detected
The recommended daily dose varies according to individual needs. The typical daily dose is 1 tablespoon in the morning. Attention! Not to meet other metal, suitable to use glass, plastic and other alternative. The colloidal platinum is absorbed by mucous membranes and is used in fasting 15-20 minutes before meals and after taking 15-20 minutes, do not eat or drink.
Protect from direct sunlight and frost. Colloidal platinum should be packaged in glass and dark bottles for long-term efficiency and proper operation and should be stored as far away as possible from magnetic fields. If you have used a glass bottle for a colloidal platinum once, use it for the product. It also applies to all colloids.
The product is not intended for people who are allergic to platinum! In the European Union, colloidal platinum is not yet listed in the list of permitted supplements.
Taking on your own responsibility.